Description:Provide care management services to customers and families by assessing member and/or family needs for psycho/social/functional status, design a plan of care suitable to the need of the member and family and then monitor the plan of care as explained in further detail in the position responsibilities listed below. In addition, training will be provided and providers will receive liability coverage from Focus Care for the duration of the project. This is a per-diem position with multistate presence.
- Licensed Registered Nurse must have at least one year of post graduate relevant case management experience.
- Licensed Social Worker (Licensure for both baccalaureate and master’s level social worker’s will be determined by state guidelines) In most states, master’s level social workers are able to be licensed whether or not they are in clinical practice. Many states also license baccalaureate social workers. Consult www.socialwork liscensure.org to determine the State’s requirement. Licensed Social Workers must have at least one year of post graduate relevant case management experience. BA or MA level Social Workers who are not licensed will be considered on a case by case basis by Humana At Home Management. They must have a minimum of two years of relevant care/case management experience.
- LPN or LVN must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant care/case management experience.
- Certified Care/Case Manager (CCM) with at least two years of relevant care/case management experience will also be considered on a case by case basis by Humana At Home Management.
- Other related disciplines such as Nurse Practitioners, Licensed Professional Counselors, Professionals with a BA or MA in Gerontology, Professionals with a BA or MA in Psychology, Sociology, Mental Health Counseling and Human Services and Counseling will be considered based on their level of relevant experience on a case by case basis by Humana At Home Management.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Please email resume to: Larisa Jovteac, Senior Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org 781-376-6940
Customer Services Representative
Field Staff- Provider for In-Home Prospective Member Evaluation Program
Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in the State of Washington
Full Cycle Nursing Recruiter
Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Virginia
Physicians - Consultant
Immediate Provider Opportunity in Denver, CO